Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thirteen Years Ago Today







13 years ago today I went into the hospital to have my labor induced (for the second time).






13 years ago today I spent some time "drunk" on Stadol. (This was the first & only time in my life for me to be "drunk" & it made me SO glad that I had never actually been drunk. It's HORRIBLE to forget how to swallow. LITERALLY forget how to swallow.)






13 years ago today I pushed for HOURS (no exaggeration--HOURS) while in labor.






13 years ago today I welcomed into my world Miss B. She was beautiful from the beginning. OK, maybe a bit cone-headed, but that didn't last for long.






13 years ago today my life was forever changed. I wouldn't change anything about being the mom to some of the most amazing munchkins on earth. And I wouldn't change doing this awesome life with Cowboy.

No comments: