Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in SO long.

Come to think of it, I've hardly even blogged in the last several months.

Today I'm thankful for...

1. Cowboy's new cholesterol number: 186!!! I'm SO proud of him for bringing it down from it's all-time high of 270.

2. New life insurance policies that are worth more, but costing the same (thanks to that lower cholesterol level).

3. 5 meals in the freezer for my family to enjoy while I'm in Uganda.

4. NoBo waking up without a fever for the first time since Saturday.

5. My father-in-law's nice recovery from knee replacement surgery 1 month ago.

6. Coke Zero

7. C-Man's sweet spirit. It really shines as he helps Cowboy coach Little I's basketball team.

8. My Algebra students. They make me smile.

9. Miss B's good friendships. When I asked her tonight if she truly had friends that she could be spiritually accountable to, without hesitation, her answer was yes. (All my friends were Christians when I was 13, but I don't think I could've answered that question with a yes at that age).

10. The lessons learned (through Beth Moore & many sweet friends) at my homeschool co-op mom's retreat a couple weeks ago.

No comments: