Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SO Amazing


Today I'm just reflecting today on how good my husband is! Truly amazing!!!

We won a night's stay at a bed and breakfast about 6 months ago and we haven't gone yet. BUMMER, I know. Cowboy told me a couple days ago that he called, made the reservation, and was working on a babysitter! How fabulous is that? Get this-there was a cancellation for the honeymoon cottage for the night we booked, so since the lady felt sorry for us since we have 4 kids, she is letting us have it!!! I love that most of the US has less than 3 kids--it makes them take pity on the rest of us crazies! I don't need pity, but I'll take it in this case.

While we're on the husband topic, let me just say that I really try to be submissive to my husband's authority. However, I made a statement a few weeks ago in front of my parents that might have just shocked my Dad (or maybe not, because I am his daughter--outspoken nature and all).

We were talking about my short hair and how freeing it is. I said I realize it's not a glamorous, sexy thing, but it's SO do-able for me. Someone made the comment that men would never choose for us womenfolk to have short hair. I said I didn't really care what Cowboy thought of it, it was on MY body and I'm the one who has to deal with it.

By the way, Cowboy has never told me he likes/dislikes my hair a certain way and has also never asked me to do/not do anything in particular with it. I'm SO blessed!

He's also an amazing Daddy! I do not deserve this man, but am so glad God chose me for him anyway. OK, I'm finished bragging now.

No comments: