Sunday, June 13, 2010

Five Years Ago

5 years ago God & I had already convinced Cowboy that we needed a third child, but nothing was happening. We were beginning fertility testing.


5 years ago God had a plan for us that we knew nothing about.


5 years ago I was thrilled to be welcoming very soon a new niece and nephew. In vitro miracles!!!


5 years ago God was opening the womb of Baby Sister, who had longed for a baby for many years.


5 years ago I was beginning to think like a desperate woman. Desperate to have another baby. I knew these desperate thoughts. I'd had them all before. 8 years before.


5 years ago there was a woman recovering from delivering a 6 pound 2 ounce beautiful baby boy.


5 years ago my womb was closed and I was aching for a baby.


5 years ago our family didn't know that what we were missing had already been brought into this world by God.


Today I am amazed that God chose us to be his family.


Little I, we can't believe you are 5!!!

1 comment:

Zimms Zoo said...

OK so incredibly awesome! You are a fantastic writer!