Friday, June 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

OK, I'm a day late, but I'm thankful for so many things this week. I don't want to miss a chance to count the blessings from God.



So, here are in random order my list of things I'm thankful for this week (drum roll, please)....



1. Little I!!! We celebrated his 5th birthday with family & his friends. He had a Pink Olympics birthday party. He got it in his mind during the Winter Olympics that he needed to have a Pink Olympics party & I did not let him down. I am in awe at the work God has done in his sweet little life & brain. TRULY a miracle that he is learning to read & doing everything else a 5-year old should be doing. Thank you, Lord!



2. Cowboy made it home safely from a business trip last week. His job is such a blessing. I love that he gets paid to minister to his company's employees. There are a couple of employees that he's had a part in their coming to know Christ who will be baptized this weekend. AWESOME!!!

3. I got to video (from the ground) my Dad ride a B17 on my birthday, which also happens to be D-Day. A HUGE thing for him!!! His dad was in WWII and he has a great love for the planes, tanks, and people who served in this war. What a wonderful way to spend my birthday afternoon!

4. I'm only a few days from completing this 14-day cleanse! I am thankful that when it's done I will be able to get a Coke Zero. (Yes, I'm ready to start junking up my body again, apparently.)

5. All of Miss B's funds are raised for her mission trip this summer. Cowboy & I are so excited that she'll be going with a well-known mission organization (YWAM) and that God is preparing our hearts and hers for what she'll experience.

6. Coupons! I'm becoming a bit of an addict! I LOVE saving money for our family.

7. A great evening with 2 of my friends from high school & college. We haven't gotten together in several years & we had a great time talking about our families and our lives.

No comments: