Friday, April 10, 2009

This Post May Contain TMI (too much information)

Well, today I had my lovely bi-annual "boob appointment," as my kids call it.

All is well!:) We have to keep an eye on the spot that is 7 cm in size. No change, no growth, happy day! These ultrasound appointments are not nearly as fun as the ones when I was able to see a precious life growing and taking form inside of me. They are more fun, though, than the pics I had taken when I had an ovarian cyst rupture.

I also thought I had found a new spot that needed to be checked. No worries there, either, just dense tissue (which I happen to have LOTS of).

On another note, Cowboy and I are wearing dark clothing today to remind us of the horrible death our sweet Jesus died for our sins. We will wear our bright clothes on Easter to celebrate His resurrection and our eternal life in Him!

No comments: