Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Homecoming Dance

I got to go to a homecoming dance this weekend! Here's the kicker--my date was C-Man. Here we are together...



Cowboy was my twin brother, who was dating Miss before I broke them up, with the help of my niece, Niecy Dork. Sounds a bit Soap Opera-ish, doesn't it?

Did I mention that we were on family vacation this weekend with my parents and my sisters and their families? My parents take us every year on Memorial Day weekend for a little getaway. It gets better and better the older the kids get!!!

Niecy Dork and Miss B fighting over Cowboy...



Mack and S-Man were dating...



Here are Niecy Dork, Mom, C-Man, and Cowboy enjoying the grub Miss Musicality served. YUMMY!!!



Here's Dad, the high school football coach...



The sad part is that I didn't get Miss Musicality (and she's the onle who planned this whole murder mystery evening), Baby Sis (she was chasing her 2 little guys most of the evening by herself because her hubby is in Europe for a few weeks) or Miss Musicality's husband (he's a professional photographer now & his camera rarely leaves his hand) in a single picture. By the way, you can check out his work by clicking on the title of this post.

We had a fabulous time and can't wait to have another murder mystery at next year's family vacation.

No comments: