Friday, May 29, 2009

Please Come Home

Baby Sister's hubby has been on tour with George Thoroughgood for a few weeks in Europe. She's driving with her in-laws and boys right now to Phoenix to meet him when he comes back to the states. Here are some pics of her oldest boy's visitors last week.



What a lucky 3-year old boy! He had the firetruck make a personal visit to him!



Oh, yeah, did I mention that the reason for their visit was to rescue him from Baby Sister's vehicle? He managed to lock himself in (with her keys) while she was unloading at Dad & Mom's house to get ready for family vacation.



All was well, he was barely sweating when they got him out!

Notice Little I watching all the fun from our curb! (The pink balloon is awesome, right?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you posted this! It sure makes me laugh now! Sadly, I'm only getting started with the wonderful "acts of boyhood" NJ and H are gonna keep me very busy!