Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tender-Hearted Boy

This evening Cowboy and I took C-Man to church to meet with our pastor about C-Man's baptism this Sunday. Our pastor wanted to make sure C-Man understood the significance of his baptism and needed to make sure there were no unanswered questions before the big event.

After all the details and discussions of baptism were over, our pastor asked C-Man if he had any other questions. C-Man asked him what happened to young children who hadn't asked Jesus into their hearts and died. Our pastor gave him the answer that I've given him before. Our understanding of God and His love leads us to believe that those children will be in heaven. I don't think our pastor knew exactly what was on C-Man's mind, but I had a hunch.

I asked, "Are you concerned about Little I?"

Yes, he was. How precious is that?

No comments: