Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Here's my list for the week in random order, because my life is full of random order.

I am thankful...

1. for Cowboy, my one and only Valentine.

2. that I get to go on a Beth Moore retreat this weekend with some dear homeschool moms.

3. that my parents have gone to Mexico & back in the past week & are safely across the street, where they belong.

4. that my in-laws celebrated their 42nd anniversary. What a great example of love they are!

5. for the Olympics. I do have to be careful not to become an Olympic junkie, though. :)

6. that I get to hear what message God has given Cowboy for our congregation this Sunday. This is his second time to fill-in when our pastor is gone and I'm excited to hear what God has to say about Relationships On Purpose.

7. for a well family.

8. for TobyMac's new album. Give me that funky Jesus music!

9. for a great appointment with NoBo's psychologist.

10. that, although I didn't have Bible Study this past week, I did have Bunco. I LOVE girl time.

Counting my blessings

No comments: