Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day Fun

Little I woke me up this morning saying, "It's Groundhog Day, so get up."

Not wanting to disappoint my four-year old, I decided to make a dessert for this undercelebrated holiday.
Punxsutawney Phil, brownie style


I'm sure you know by now, but our furry friend said there will be 6 more weeks of winter.


6 more weeks of....
doing the centipede in the snow


6 more weeks of...
having snowball fights


6 more weeks of...
making snow angels while getting some extra use out of a swim parka


6 more weeks of...
watching big brothers and big sister play in the snow


6 more weeks of...
trying to figure out what kind of wildlife is leaving tracks on our front walk and driveway


If the next 6 weeks would actually be like the last week we've had, our family would be thrilled! WE LOVE THE SNOW!!!

No comments: