Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Card

As many of you know our family sent the CUTEST Christmas card this year. Our kids looked absolutely angelic in it. Miss B's hair was flat-ironed so nicely by her Chi, her mascara looked great and you can't tell it, but she's showing off her new contacts she got a few months ago. C-Man is donning his toothless grin. He's missing his 2 front teeth on top plus 2 side teeth on the bottom. (He calls his gaps a maze). His almost-glowing blonde hair is combed nicely and doesn't show any signs of the double-crown he has. Little I is showing off his cheesy grin with his front tooth that is now slightly grayer than the others thanks to his run-in with the recliner. His hair is neatly shaven with no signs of the velcro head that he sometimes has when his white mama doesn't get his hair cut as often as it should be. Little Bit did her part to keep her back to the camera, since technically we shouldn't include her in our family picture (per DHS policy). Cowboy looks handsome as ever and more awake than he has lately with his 3:45 wake-ups and 12+ hour workdays. I, surprisingly, look amazing! You can't see the signs of scars on my face from hormone-caused adult acne. Miraculously the camera didn't add pounds, it took them off!

WHAT? You didn't get our family Christmas picture card?

Oh, that's right! We haven't even taken a picture for the card this year. At this point it looks like we'll send a New Year's card!

Disclaimer--the aforementioned description will never actually come to fruition. It's simply a figment of my imagination. Please don't expect to see it in your mailbox in the coming weeks.

Still waiting to wrap my first gift,
Jenn

2 comments:

ME said...

That was really funny! I was thinking, I haven't gotten that cute card yet! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I love you! When you get our card make sure you look to see that the chairs are showing that have the plants sitting on them! It was a deal at church and I didn't know I was to crop them out before I sent them to the card place. Oh well!

Becca