Thursday, February 5, 2009

My BIG Scare

OK, I laughed my head off several months back when my sister had her BIG scare because I never thought it could happen to me. Remember, we're the couple who were infertile and couldn't have a third child biologically.
Yes, I am a homeschooling mom who truly believes every life is a gift from God, but I'm feeling a bit too old to carry one of those precious gifts myself. Anyway, I can talk of this now because the scare is over. God is not currently growing a precious life inside of me. The other day, when Cowboy found this out, he was truly disappointed. WOW--he is some kind of amazing! He reminded me that a gift of that nature would be a HUGE miracle from God, therefore he was disappointed. Anyway...I'm happy to be the mom to 3 (4 including NoBo). If God decides I need more, he's more than welcome to make that happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I think I would keel over dead if that happened to me! Yikes! I love your husband's attitude though. Eventually I would hope to come around to that attitude but I guarantee I wouldn't start out that way!! :)