Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday

OK, here we are at another Not Me! Monday. You seriously need to check out MckMama's blog at www.mycharmingkids.net.



So I went out with Cowboy the other night and did NOT overeat at Olive Garden and I totally DID NOT ignore their little low-fat olive branch symbol on their no-taste menu items. Not me!

Then I did not suggest that we go out for cupcakes and hot cocoa. Furthermore, I would never get the largest size hot cocoa and also ask for whipped cream.

I did not fall asleep on the couch last night while "grading" papers. That would never happen to someone as alert and studious as me!

While caravaning with 2 church vans to and from Colorado last week, my old bladder was never the reason for more frequent stops. I did not force the driver to pull over for a bathroom break, even though the other van was in the lead, causing a delay for the whole group. I am too considerate of others to do something like that.

Saturday morning I did not thoroughly enjoy adult conversation after a meeting while my sweet Cowboy was at home with 2 boys taking down all the Christmas decorations. What kind of a wife do you think I am? I'm appalled to think you'd believe I would knowingly leave him at home doing that gloriously fun work.

No comments: