Friday, January 2, 2009

Needing a Little Recharge





So here's a look at what our house was like on Christmas evening. Everything takes batteries! It's all I can do to keep the uncharged swapped out for the charged. OK. Let's be honest. It's all Cowboy can do to keep the Wii remotes, Guitar Praise guitar, C-Man's new spy vehicle, Miss B's camera, Little I's V-Smile handheld game (basically a DS for preschoolers), and our camera equipped with fully charged batteries. This list doesn't even include the items around the house that must be plugged in to be recharged (I-pods, cell phones, DS, Gameboys, video camera).
As I read historical fiction books to my kids we discuss how we love living today with so many modern conveniences, although I can't help but have a slight yearning for a more simple time.

No comments: